No one can argue that Estee Lauder is a leader in the beauty industry. A master in the field and one of the original pioneers, the brand has now expanded it’s knowledge to be an all singing, all dancing beauty destination in the form of the Estee Edit on their website. I LOVE this, it’s exactly where I’ll be visiting every morning with my first coffee of the day and catching up on all the latest health and beauty features. So here’s everything you need to know about the new launch:
- You can create your own Beauty Feed which tailors offers depending on your preferences
- You can talk to advisor’s before you make a purchase
- There’s a new online magazine. The first issue features nutritionist Danielle Copperman, Emily Johnston from Fashion Foie Gras and jewellery designer Annina Vogel.
- There’s celebrity interviews, starting with Joan Smalls grilling Kendall Jenner
- There’s beauty boosting recipes and exercise tips